Sleep Health: Helping Your Patients Reach Their Dreams
This webinar will provide an overview of sleep health through the lens of behavioral sleep medicine - addressing the fundamental functions of sleep, sleep disorders, and treating insomnia and CPAP non-adherence using evidence-based methodologies.
1. Provide an overview of normal human sleep functioning
2. Identify and assess common sleep disorders
3. Fundamentals of behavioral interventions for insomnia and CPAP adherence.
Natalia S. David, PsyD, DBSM
Director of Training, DrLullaby.com
- 1 AAST CEC after passing a short knowledge assessment in the AAST Learning Center
- Free with AAST Membership
- $30 for Non-Members
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|