Infant and Toddler Sleep Disturbances
Includes a Live Web Event on 04/17/2023 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
- Non-member - $30
- Member - Free!
Sleep disturbances are highly prevalent in infants and toddlers. Dr. Mindell will present empirically-based strategies for the management of bedtime problems and night wakings in young children. Factors that contribute to the development of these issues will be presented. Behavioral interventions discussed will include the importance of sleep schedules, bedtime routines, and the development of self-soothing skills.
- Understand prevalence of sleep disturbances in infants and toddlers
- Discuss factors associated with behaviorally-based sleep problems in young children
- Review empirically-based treatments for bedtime problems and night wakings
Jodi A Mindell Ph.D., DBSM
Professor, Department of Psychology
Saint Joseph’s University/Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- 1 AAST CEC after passing a short knowledge assessment in the AAST Learning Center
- Free with AAST Membership
- $30 for Non-Members